Part #: Goosen Chipper
Recycle Your Landscape Waste with a Professional Quality Chipper.
- Double-wall, 10-gauge steel drum housing, capable of handling the pounding of chipping and shredding heavy material.
- Hinged housing provides easy access to drum for changing knives.
- The Chipping Rotor is 18" diameter, ¾" machined, steel plate-weighs 115 lbs.
- Up to 5" diameter limbs and branches.
- Hopper cover on shredder restricts material kick-back for maximum safety.
- Folding safety door on hopper keeps operator away from chipper knives, and prevents material kick-back when closed.
|Power Requirements||18 hp Honda engine||540 PTO at 18-25 hp|
|Weight||940 lbs.||560 lbs.|
|Shredder Hopper Size||34" x 21"|
|Chipper Plate||18" dia., ¾" machined and balanced steel plate|
|Chipper Capacity||5" maximum diameter material|
|Shredder||36 free-swnging serrated knives|
|Chipper Knives||4 knives honed from tool steel|
|Chipper Chute||33"L x 13"W x 12"H|
|Shredder Capacity||1" to 1¼" maximum diameter material recommended|
|Chip Sizing Grate||1½" grate is standard, (½", ¾" and leaf bar optional)|
|Optional Equipment||Blower attachment with directional spout|