Grouser AG 12-20 Blade
You won't find a better adjustable-width silage dozer blade anywhere. The AG PRO 12-20 combines maximum capacity with exceptional maneuverability to take on the biggest silage piles.
At 72 inches, it's the tallest blade in the industry. Operators can extend and retract the blade hydraulically from 12 to 20 feet on the fly, either to increase efficiency on the pile or to comply with regulations while heading down the road.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Width
- Vertical Lift Design
- 19" Under Tractor Clearance
- Hydro-Mechanical Angle System Available
- Single Lever Quick Attach System
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Custom Nameplate
- 4" X 50" Angle Cylinder (optional)
- 4" X 12" Tilt Cylinder (optional)
- 4" X 20" Lift Cylinder
- 3/4" X 8" reversible cutting edge
- Blade angles 30 degrees right or left (optional)
- Blade tilts 10 degrees (optional)
- Adjustable Width from 12' to 20'
- 77" Blade Height
- 3/16" thick moldboard
- 48" Lift Height
Looking for parts? Visit our other web division: www.GrouserParts.com