Pro Series Mini Skid Loaders
Part #: RR-Pro
The Ramrod Pro Series Mini Skid Loaders provides super power for those day-in, day-out jobs. These new models have been proven to deliver power, safety, increased productivity and savings that business minded operators are demanding.
RAMROD Mini-Skid Loaders - Pro Series
RAMROD Pro Series 930 4WD Model
- The Ramrod Pro Series 930 Mini Skid Loader provides great performance all day long. This 4 wheeled compact utility vehicle turns on a dime, gets in and out of tight spaces and offers new variable hydraulic power contact for various attachments and work applications.
- Unique Variable Power Control - Ramrod's variable power adjustments allow the operator to direct the hydraulic power where it is needed the most: to the drive wheels or to the hydraulic attachments. This provides the operator full control over the hydraulic output, and more choice when working in a variety of conditions. It is great for the first time operator, or in rental centers where operators may be infrequent users.
- Great Height and Lift Capacity - Compact Utility vehicle operators said they needed to lift more and lift loads higher. Ramrod Pro series loaders do just that. Model 930 4WD units can lift 930 lbs. to the 72" hinge pin and carry up to 2000 lbs.
- Unobstructed Visibility - A Full 360° - Ramrod Taskmaster's compact body style design provides unobstructed and safer viewing of the attachment being used and work area in general.
RAMROD Pro Series 1330 & 1350 Track Models
- The Ramrod Pro Series 1330 & 1350 provides super power for those day-in, day-out jobs. These new models have been proven to deliver power, safety, increased productivity and savings that business minded operators are demanding.
- More push-Pull Tractive Power - Ramrod's exclusive, patented "high-torque" hydraulic drive system provides 1700 lbs. of tractive power. The high, uninterrupted output to hydraulic functions means great left capacity as well as more power to drive any attachment. Power that proves itself with the tough trenching, digging, pushing, drilling, lifting conditions of different work sites.
- More Hydraulic Pump Capacity - Ramrod employs two hydraulic pumps on all models - providing up to 14 gpm - and unlike many others, the hydraulic power can be applied simultaneously to all machine functions. Operators can choose between 7 gpm or 14 gpm output flows.
- More Lift Height and Capacity - Compact Utility vehicle operators said they needed to lift more and lift loads higher. Ramrod Pro series loaders do just that. Model 1350 track units can lift 1350 lbs. to the 72" hinge pin and carry up to 2700 lbs.
- High Performance Tracks - Ramrod's high traction mud and dirt tracks get through dirt, mud and snow. "Turftred" tracks have no lug pattern thus preserves turf. Changing standard to "Turftred" tracks can be done in under an hour.
RAMROD Pro Series 3300 Heavy Duty Track Model
- Heavy duty, high power, high reach
- Exclusive RAMROD vertical lift design
- All day fuel capacity
- Powder paint finish
- Superior roll back
- Zero turn radius
- higher hydraulic pump capacity
- Quick-on quick-off attachments
|Model 930||Model 1330||Model 1350||Model 3300|
|Engine||Gas or Diesel||Gas or Diesel||Gas or Diesel||Diesel|
|Lift Capacity||930 lbs||1330 lbs||1350 lbs||3300 lbs|
|Lift Height (to hinge pin)||72"||72"||72"||107.9"|
|Aux. Hydraulic Flow, Gas/Diesel||12 / 12 gpm||12 / 14 gpm||12 / 14 gpm||-- / 14 gpm|
|Length with Bucket||81.5"||81.5"||86.4"||80.0"|