Taskmaster Mini-Skid Loaders
Part #: 905
RAMROD Equipment is celebrating 30 years of manufacturing RAMROD Models. Since 1980 RAMROD has developed and refined a total of 12 wheel and track models with a variety of engines and features. To compliment them, there are a total of over 60 attachments presently available to choose from.
Over the years and today RAMROD LEADS THE WAY in designing better equipment with the emphasis on innovative design, high quality standards and long maintenance free life. This emphasis on quality and reliability has returned good profits to thousands and thousands of satisfied customers of RAMROD products throughout the world.
- Exclusive Self-leveling Loader Arms prevent load "fall back" on operator at full lift height, eliminates the danger of losing a load during the raising and lowering process - provides excellent dump and rollback angles in any position.
- Quick-On, Quick Off Attachments - Change any of the more than 50 versatile attachments in seconds - reduce downtime - increase productivity with the right tool.
- High Performance Tracks - Ramrod's high traction mud and dirt tracks get through dirt, mud and snow. 'Turf-tred' tracks have no lug pattern thus preserves turf. Changing standard to 'Turf-tred' track can be done in under an hour.
- Narrow Width - Get into confined areas, elevators, doorways - maneuver in obstructed areas. Transports easily in trailer or pick-up truck.
- High Machine Under Clearance - Unobstructed clean flow clearance is important when working in loose, wet, uneven, rough soil conditions.
- Superior Rollback - 30 degree bucket rollback angle transports dirt, snow, sand, mulch, etc without spillage even in fully lowered position.
- Full 85 Degree Dump Angle - This superior dump angle empties loads completely, preventing sticking even with wet and sticky loads.
- Work-All-Day Tanks - Large 6.5 to 8 gallon gas and diesel tanks means nonstop, all day on the job. Easily accessible.
- Easy Single Hand Palm Steering - Control speed, direction and steering with right hand - loader and attachment with left hand.
|Engine (Gas)||23 hp Kawasaki||23 hp Kawasaki||27 hp Kawasaki||27 hp Kawasaki|
|Engine (Diesel)||--||--||898 cc Kubota||898 cc Kubota|
|Traction (Push/ Pull) Power||1100 lbs.||1100 lbs.||1600 lbs.||1600 lbs.|
|Lift Capacity at Full Height||930 lbs.||930 lbs.||950 lbs.||1150 lbs.|
|Carrying Capacity||2000 lbs.||2000 lbs.||1900 lbs.||2300 lbs.|
|Hydraulic Pump Capacity||11 gpm||11 gpm||6/12 gpm||6/12 gpm|
|Relief Pressure||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi|
|Max Ground Speed||4.2 mph||4.2 mph||3.5 mph||3.5 mph|
|Length w/o Bucket||59.0"||59.0"||61.0"||61.0"|
|Reach at 45° Dump||13.5"||12.5"||16.0"||16.1"|
|Angle of Departure||26°||26°||26°||26°|