Dymax Timberwolf Forestry Shears
Dymax Timberwolf Forestry Tree Shears
Available in grapple and bunching models, the Dymax 14″ & 16″ Forestry Timberwolf Tree Shears for skid steers are the best choice for forest harvesting shears. Sharp, 3/4″ AR400 milled knife edges cut through trees with ease. Blade adjustment and replacement is simple and easy.
The Dymax Timberwolf hydraulic system features larger lines, reduced pressure loss and a larger rod diameter in the shear cylinder. Hoses are routed internally and are protected from the abusive elements inherent in tree shearing operations. These integrated elements of the hydraulic system yield a 33% increase in shear speed, making the Timberwolf the fastest shear available today.
The Dymax Timberwolf features a new, improved cylinder with a 5″ barrel and 3″ rod. When added to the redesigned frame and shear arm structure, the Timberwolf provides the highest shearing power ratio in the marketplace.
- Dymax 14" & 16" Forestry Timberwolf Tree Shears feature high strength steel shear arms, and an improved blade adjustment and stop mechanism, which makes blade adjustment a breeze and replacement a snap.
- Each model features dual grapple arms that secure the tree prior to cutting.
- The addition of an accumulator arm allows the operator to shear one tree and hold it in place with the accumulator while shearing another tree, thus increasing productivity.
- Dymax 14" Forestry Timberwolf Tree Shears feature solid cast shear arms, and an improved blade adjustment and stop mechanism, which makes blade adjustment a breeze and replacement a snap.
- Heavy duty cylinders provide superior life and feature guarded hardline for added protection.
- Shear blade is comprised of 0.75" AR400 high tensile steel, and can achieve up to 2,500 hours of use if maintained properly.
- Machine must have 3,400 lbs min operating requirement for 16" models.
|Model||14" Grapple||16" Grapple||14" Bunching|
|Weight||2150 lbs||2450 lbs||2250 lbs|
|Min Operating Capacity||3000 lbs||3400 lbs||3000 lbs|
|Hydraulic Flow Required||15-30 gpm||15-30 gpm||15-30 gpm|
|Max Pressure||3000 psi||3000 psi||3000 psi|
|Shear Blade Material||3/4" AR400 milled knife edges|