200 Series Compact Track Loaders
Part #: 200C
New Holland engineers used input from hundreds of customers to design our new line of compact track loaders. Designed from the ground up, these machines were built around you.
The 200 Series compact track loaders. With five years in the making, they're bigger, badder and better! New Holland engineers used input from hundreds of customers to design our new line of compact track loaders. Designed from the ground up, these machines were built around you. No matter what your line of work - agriculture, landscaping or construction - you'll work faster, smarter and more profitably with our new compact track loaders.New Holland's patented vertical lift Super Boom design has best-inclass forward dump height and reach. It's more efficient to load materials to the center of the truck.
- Our industry leading bucket breakout force and dump angle provide fast cycle times and improve productivity.
- The rigid undercarriage design is simple, yet rugged, giving you a stable ride over rough working surfaces. Plus, with fewer moving parts than a suspension track system, it's easier to maintain.
- Need more room? We have one of the widest, most comfortable cabs in the industry, giving you more head and foot room, and offering twice the visibility in critical zones. Better visibility allows safe and efficient movement around the worksite.
- The overall width has been reduced from 84 inches to 78 inches on the C232 and C238 units equipped with the 17.7 inch tracks. This change makes it easy to transport on standard trailers.
- Comfortable operators get more work done. Just a few new convenience features include: keyless start, a Glide Ride option, available heated or air-ride seat and a self-leveling bucket feature.
- Daily maintenance just got easier. Our ground-level service checkpoints are easy to access and grouped together. Plus, the new flip-top cab tilts forward for complete component access.
- With over 55 attachments available for the new 200 Series compact track loaders, these machines are multi-task masters! Whether you work in agriculture, landscaping or construction, New Holland delivers the equipment to get the job done right.
|Operating Load||5,460 lbs.||6,400 lbs.||7,600 lbs.|
|Operating Weight||8,200 lbs.||9,630 lbs.||10,100 lbs.|
|Hinge Point Height||123 in.||131.1 in.||131.1 in.|