New Holland LM5000 Series Telehandlers
More Productivity, power, visibility and comfort.
LM5000 telehandler design results in unmatched performance.
New Holland LM5000 Series telehandlers combine outstanding operator comfort and efficiency with raw power and lifting performance so you can move massive amounts of material fast! It's the most effective way to load, stack, scoop and dig. LM5000 Series telehandlers stand apart from other telehandlers in so many ways. Here are just a few:
Simplified side engine design
- Roomier cab with 360-degree visibility
- Better stability and lift capacity
- Smallest turning circle in its class
- Improved reliability
- Large selection of attachments
|Model||Max Lift Height||Max forward reach||Max Lift Capacity||Lift Capacity to full Height|
- Larger, more comfortable cab - The spacious madern cab makes you more comfortable, and more productive. The cab itself is rounded with expansive visibility to the work area around you.
- Increased Lift Capacity - Lift capacity up to 8800 lbs and a lift height up to 31.5 feet allows you to do things tha skid steers, tractors, wheel loaders and fork lifts can't, like stack large bales six to eight levels high, scoop a bucket of silage from the top of a bunker silo and much, much moore.
- Improved Reliability - Designed and manufctured by New Holland, LM5000 Series telehandlers feature rugged construction and increased durability needed to handle tough ag applications.
- A variety of quick-change attachments, including buckets, pallet forks, hay grapples and silage facers, make the New Holland telehandlers versatile, year-round workhorses.
- 4 x 3 powershift transmssion allows for clutch-free, on-the-go shifting.
- Get the best maneuverability for the job by slecting from three steering modes: front-wheel steer, circle steer or crab steer.
- Plenty of traction in slippery conditions with full-time four-wheel drive, four large tires and limited slip differential.