FFC Power Rake
FFC Power Rake
FFC is the perfect choice for preparing seedbeds, cutting grades, grading dirt or gravel roads, and cleaning up and finish grading residential or commercial sites.
When preparing a seed bed there are many challenges your equipment must conquer! It must be able to work in either dry or wet conditions. It needs to create a dimpled seedbed that promotes moisture, soil and seed retention. Old lawns, weeds, pebbles, rocks, and other debris larger than 3/4" in size need to be removed. It should have the ability to grade, shape and blend the new seedbed into existing site topography.
FFC, by Paladin, provides the highest quality, most durable and versatile power rakes available. Widely regarded as the "gold standard" for soil preparation attachments, they are designed to create the most optimal seedbed conditions. Our rakes allow the operator to make precise adjustments to the rake allowing a match to existing grades and a seamless blend into adjacent established landscaping.
- Pulverizes soil, removes debris, finish grades, spreads fill or soil, and dethatches
- Direct drive motor eliminates chains and sprockets, reducing maintenance
- Heavy-duty frame and carbide teeth increase durability
- 8.6" bi-directional drum works soil forward and backward
- Wheel arms pivot and store in a vertical position
|Angling||Manual - 20° L/R||Hydraulic - 20° L/R|
|Drum Torque @ 2500 PSI||605 ft-lb||605 ft-lb||605 ft-lb||605 ft-lb|
|Weight||1071 lbs||1153 lbs||1096 lbs||1179 lbs|
Return to Landscape Rakes & Graders
View all Skid Steer Loader Attachments