Grouser Cross Bar Tracks for Skid Steers
Part #: Bar Track
Enable your team to reach their performance potential with our Grouser Bar design that provides increased traction, flotation, and cleaning abilities.
Grouser Over-The-Tire Bar Tracks
Grouser is a world leading manufacturer of over-the-tire tracks for skid steer loaders. Even though skid loaders are a great versatile machine, they frequently lose traction in many imperfect conditions. Tracks do an excellent job of restoring machine performance. Enable your team to reach their performance potential with our Grouser Bar design that provides increased traction, flotation, and cleaning abilities.
- Reduces ground pressure by as much as 50%
- Adds counterweight
- Provides tire protection
- Built-in length adjustment on every pad
- Reduces tire wear in abrasive conditions
We’ve added more value to the world-class bar track, making it the only tracks your skid steer manufacturer recommends.
- Improves traction in most conditions
- Provides longer wear with induction hardened traction bars—an industry first
- Makes your job easier with larger 1.25″ diameter bushings that are hardened and field-replaceable
- Our link design accommodates the larger bushing with end wear areas constructed 50% deeper for additional wear area
- Makes cleaning easier in the pivot area with the tracks open side plate
- Can be installed in less than 30 minutes and removed in 10 minutes
- Improves traction and flotation in soft, muddy, and loose conditions
- Protects your tires with a run loose design
Grouser Track Parts are available online at Track-Parts.com