BrushHound Flail Shredders
BrushHound Flail Shredders for Skid Steers
The FH-Series Brush Shredders are designed to effectively cut and mulch heavy vegetation with standard flow power units. They come in three cutting widths (5, 6 and 7 feet) and can quickly turn brush and saplings into a mulch covered field. Cutting capacity .5-5"
The BrushHound FH-Series is front-mounted with a universal skid steer style mounting plate. Discharge is down so no debris is thrown in the operator’s direction. The need for a demolition door is not mandatory. The reversible triple knives are durable, efficient and provide maximum cutting capacity. As with all BrushHound products, the cutter drum is electronically balanced for smoother operation.
- True Shaft Technology: An electronically balanced cutter drum with serviceable hubs to ensure straight shafts that run smooth for years of reliable, vibration-free operation.
- Internal Wear Liners: Made of abrasion-resistant material.
- Power: Gear-type hydraulic drive with motor protection.
- Toughness: High-strength 1/2" & 3/8" steel plate construction.
- Triple Flail Knives: Reversible triple knife 2.25-pound side slicer knives plus a 2-pound straight knife.
- Cutting Strength: Unique castle nut roll pin blade retention system keeps knives firmly in place.
- Adjustable Rollers: Greater control over cutting height.
- Ease: Replaceable side skid shoes (optional).
- Safety: Push bumper leans small trees and brush away from the cab before knives make contact (optional).
|Weight||1575 lbs||1725 lbs||1950 lbs|
|Number of Knives||48||60||72|
|Hydraulic Flow Req.||16 gpm||18 gpm||20 gpm|
Return to Brush Cutters & Flail Mowers
View all Skid Steer Loader Attachments