Worksaver Cement Mixer
Part #: Worksaver-CM
The Worksaver Skid Steer Mixer, model SS-590 has direct hydraulic drive of the gearbox which eliminates chain and sprocket maintenance resulting in more up-time on the jobsite.
Worksaver Cement Mixer for Skid Steers
The Worksaver Skid Steer Mixer, model SS-590 has direct hydraulic drive of the gearbox which eliminates chain and sprocket maintenance resulting in more up-time on the jobsite. Large 11-cubic ft. drum allows the operator to mix, transport and place 5 cubic ft. of concrete. It's efficient design offers the contractor a cost savings over chain driven models.
- All welded drum construction with internal paddles for uniform mixing and clean dumping.
- Compact, trouble free, long life design with few moving parts.
- Hydraulic motor drive for easy operation and low maintenance requirements.
- Five (5) cu./ft. capacity (1 bag mix).
- Perfect for fence posts, footings, sidewalls and hard to reach areas.
- Direct gearbox drive of drum.
- Welded main frame with "universal" skid steer mount allows easy access to the operators seat.
- Flow control valve allows easy control of speed of the mixer.
- All welded frame with store onboard parking stands for easy storage of the mixer when not in use.
|Capacity||5 cu.ft. (1 bag mix)|
|Overall Drum Length||32"|
|Drum Construction||Welded Steel|
|Drive System||Hydraulic Direct thru Gearbox|
|Hydraulic Requirements||8 gpm minimum|
|Flow Control Valve||Standard|