Bradco Skid Steer Brush Cutters
Part #: Bradco-BC
Bradco Ground Shark Brush Cutters are available in Standard- and Extreme-Duty models. SD models are designed to clear light to medium density brush and hardwoods up to 4 inch diameter while the XD models are designed to clear medium- to heavy-density brush and hardwoods up to 10 inch diameter.
Bradco Brush Cutters - Ground Shark Series for Skid Steers
Ground Shark SD SS Brush Cutter
Bradco's Ground Shark® Standard-Duty Brush Cutter is designed to clear light to medium density brush and hardwoods up to 4" in diameter. The entirely new drive train runs smooth and quiet while moving easily to clear the toughest material.
- Drive train is designed for maximum performance, efficiency and reliability
- Optional under-mount steel wheels
- Three bi-directional blades
- Optional pressure gauge
- Dual pressure reliefs on the hydraulic motor protect against pressure spikes that could damage the drive system
- Standard flow equipped with 1/2" couplers
Ground Shark XD SS Brush Cutter
Bradco's Extreme-Duty Ground Shark® Brush Cutter is designed to clear medium- to heavy-density brush and hardwoods up to 10" in diameter. When the exclusive, patent-pending retractable forward shield comes in contact with a tree, it moves up and back to expose the entire cutting edge of each blade while protecting the operator from flying debris.
- Incorporates a direct drive system for smoother and more quiet operation
- 1/4" steel "clean deck" design with high-quality powder coat helps keep clear of debris and is easier to clean and maintain
- Alternating bevel blade design provides a deep penetrating, self-clearing cut
- Blades made of 3/4" thick high-grade steel with reversible design for added blade life
|Min Cutting Height||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"||2.5"|
|Recommended Hydraulic Flow||15-25 gpm||15-25 gpm||26-32 gpm||30-40 gpm||15-25 gpm||26-32 gpm||33-40 gpm|
|Required Lift Capacity||1200 lbs||1400 lbs||1400 lbs||1500 lbs||1500 lbs||1500 lbs||1600 lbs|
|Min Cutting Height||3.25"||3.25"||3.25"||3.25"|
|Recommended Hydraulic Flow||20-34 gpm||20-34 gpm||30-45 gpm||30-45 gpm|
|Required Lift Capacity||2200 lbs||2200 lbs||2400 lbs||2700 lbs|