Farmland Bale Wrapper
Part #: 550
A very simple, well-built 3-point machine will pick up heavy round bales, wrap them and set them where you want for a price you can afford. A one-man operation, made in Pennsylvania. A great way to store high moisture round bale haylage.
3 Point HitchA very simple, well-built 3-point machine will pick up heavy round bales, wrap them and set them where you want for a price you can afford. A one-man operation, made in Pennsylvania. A great way to store high moisture round bale haylage.
|Tractor HP Required||
75 hp for 4'x4' Bales
90 hp for 5'x5' Bales
|Hitch Type||Category II 3-point|
15 gpm, 1800 psi
|Max Bale Weight||3000 lbs|
|Bale Sizes||4'x4' to 5'x5'|
- Approved by many universities after years of field and feed loss studies throughout North America and Europe.
- No Protein Losses - You get more of the leaves.
- No Field Losses of total digestible nutrients - (T.D.N.) 5% Loss = 100 lb.
- No Protein or T.D.N. Supplements required to raise the levels of feeding quality.
- No Loss of Sun Sensitive Vitamins and Minerals so Necessary for Herd Health, Especially Vitamin A.
- No Digestive Problems - The most important being no bloat - No Bloat.
- No Heat in the Hay Layers - Bacteria Ferment - All the Good Bacteria and Enzymes are alive.
- No Weather Problems - Hay off in one day (cut in the morning, wrap in the afternoon) Wrap Hay at 55% moisture.
- One Day Haying Operation - Gives you as many as 28 days more growing time. Usually gives you one more cutting of hay per year.
- No Worry from Weather Problems, Rain no bother!
- Everything You've Grown is Still Available in Your Feeds, Usually Eliminates the need for High Priced Supplements.
- Using Wrapper will Give You 1/3 your Acres back for Other Feeds or Cash Crop.
- Individually Packaging Your Feed Gives You Unlimited Versatility.
- The Extra Feeds are Even Versatile to Blend.
- Wrapping Lets You Test and Balance Your Feeding Rations, and it Doesn't Change Because of Storage Loss.
- Changing Your Harvesting Methods Can Nearly Double Your Incomes Potential.
- All Feeding Operations Can Be Mechanized - Eliminates all that hand labor wrestling hay bales.
- Wrapping - Testing and Balancing Rations Really Pay Big $$$$$$$