Bomford Arm Mowers for Compact Tractors
Bomford Arm Mowers for Compact Tractors (15-45 hp)
The Bomford Turner range of Arm Mowers for Compact Tractors provides a vast choice in both specification and budget. Machines are built to the highest standards with the utmost care and attention given to ease of control and operator comfort.
|Maximum Reach||10' 5" or 11' 5"||11' 2" or 14' 2"||13' 2" or 15' 8"|
|Tractor Requirement||15 hp||30-40 hp||45 hp|
|Mounting||Front or Rear||Front or Rear||Rear|
|Cutting Side||Left or Right||Left or Right||Left or Right|
Microklippa - The Microklippa is very popular with estate managers and horticulturists who admire the Microklippa's fine cutting capabilities when hedge trimming and the versatility of the right or left hand cutting. The Microklippa can be used on a range of power units from small compact tractors to small pivot steer loaders, in conjunction with a front mount kit.
- 10' 5" or 11' 5" reach
- Left or Right hand cutting (swing over capability)
- Cable or Electronic Proportional Controlled (EPC) options
- Front mount option and 4.2-5.8 gallons per minute.
Robin - The Robin is a professional compact Arm mower - perfect for amenity and estate use and also a firm favourite with small farmers as it can verge mow or hedge trim just as well as some of our larger models. The Robin has many variants, and is available as front mount, along with small wheel loader and skid steer options.
- 11'2 " or 14' 2" reach
- Parallel linkage as standard
- Hydraulic breakout on second arm standard
- End drive cutting head or cutter bar
- Electronic Proportional Controlled (EPC) optional
- Front mount option
- Low friction cable control
Raven - The Raven is a rear mounted Arm mower designed to meet the demands of smaller agricultural, horticultural, landscape & amenity customers. The rugged design ensures excellent performance for a small, compact machine and is suitable for any tractor over 40HP. With a choice of 13' 1" or 15' 5" reach, and the familiar cable lever control the Raven can also be fitted with the popular LPH “Low Pressure Hydraulic” Joystick, which gives proportional control of the arm and switch control of the head angle. Arm float functions are available via buttons on the rear of the stick allowing ultimate control when operating the machinery, whether hedge cutting or verge mowing.
- Choice of 13' 2" or 15' 8" reach
- Direct drive cutting head or cutter bar
- Cable Control with Low Pressure Hydraulics optional
- Tubular 3 point linkage kit
- Choice of flails