New Holland Utility Round Balers
Control your hay quality on your schedule!
Now you can bale on your schedule when crop and weather conditions are right
Instead of being at the mercy of someone else's baling schedule. Even better, you get the legenderay performance and the superior bale density of a genuine New Holland Roll-Belt™ round baler. The new Roll-Belt 450 utility baler makes it all possible.
The Roll-Belt 450 Utility makes dense, good looking 4'x5' round bales using a tractor with as little as 40 PTO horsepower, which saves fuel. The simple, compact baler design uses fewer moving parts so its easy to maintain and provides the affordable, reliable baling preformance you would expect from New Holland.
- Reliability at a value price - The Roll-Belt 450 utility features a simple, compact design, as well as a budget-pleasing price. It uses fewer moving parts and provides the reliable baling performance you need.
- Proven Roll-Belt performance - This baler uses the reliable New Holland combination of steel forming rolls, steel floor roll and belts to produce faster core starts and higher bale densities than competitive round balers. This proven Roll-Belt design produces good-looking, weather-resistant bales that stand up to transport and storage.
- Twine or net wrapping - Choose the standard Auto-Wrap II bale monitor for reliable, standard twine tying using single-pivot dual twine tubes. Or, choose either deluxe twine tying or deluxe net/twine wrapping options. Both make use of the Bale Command II bale monitor. It provides convenient electronic control of baler functions, electronic bale fill indicators, electronic bale diameter adjustment and programmable wrap settings.
- Features for high productivity and lower maintenance:
- Wide 61-inch SuperSweep pickup uses curved spring steel tines to gather all of your crop and feed it edge to edge.
- Quick-release windguard helps to feed large windrows but removes easily in the event of blockage.
- Five nylon/polyester Mini Rough Top forming belts grip the crop and carry it upward into the core forming area. These belts are 100" shorter for less stretch, so you don't need to resize them as often as belts of the leading competitor.
- The sealed, hydraulic bale density system allows you to adjust density without tools to match crop conditions or the capacity of your handling equipment.
|Max. Weight||400-1000 lbs|
|Number of Tines||72|
|Twine box Capacity||4 twine balls|
|Net Wrap Capacity||1 std, 2 opt|
|PTO HP, minimum||40 hp|
|PTO Speed||540 rpm|
|Hydraulic Remotes||1 (2 w/hyd. pickup lift)|