NH Loader Backhoes
Part #: NH-TLB
New C Series loader backhoes with Tier 4 Final certified engines deliver the power and torque needed so you can dig, load, trench or push faster, while reducing the impact on the environment.
New Holland Loader Backhoes
C-Series Loader Backhoes
- MAINTENANCE-FREE BRAKES - Outboard wet disc brakes with separate Spring Applied Hydraulically Released (SAHR) parking brake provide enhanced control and significantly increased brake life. The “low effort” braking system allows the operator to apply stopping power with a minimum amount of force
- POWERSHUTTLE OR POWERSHIFT TRANSMISSION - Choose from our robust Power Shuttle and our advanced Powershift. Our reliable PowerShuttle transmission is easy to operate, with a right-hand gear shift lever and convenient FNR shuttle lever. Choose Powershift transmission for maximum operator comfort. Operators appreciate the convenience of the powershift transmission that shifts smoothly up or down through the gears automatically locating the correct gear for the conditions
- OUTSTANDING LOADER BUCKET BREAKOUT - By using a straight arm loader design, C series Loader backhoes deliver unmatched loader lift capacities and the loader bucket location on top of the loader frame produces exceptional bucket breakout forces.
- FAST, COMPLETE SERVICE ACCESS - The tilt-forward hood and checkpoints that are grouped together reduce maintenance time so you can maximize uptime and profits.
NEW B75D Loader Backhoe
- The NEW B75D loader backhoe is the economy class backhoe solution to help you get the job done. Its high-performing lift capacity, comfortable operator’s platform and outstanding digging depth will increase your productivity in a wide range of work.
- ALWAYS READY - Any job, any terrain - Standard 4WD and a power shuttle synchromesh transmission with four forward and four reverse gears put you in control of nearly any job or terrain. Equip the new B75D loader backhoe with the Extend-a-Hoe option and you can dig down to 18 feet.
- REDEFINING ECONOMY - Fuel-efficient power - A simple, cost-effective Tier 4 Final solution, the 74-HP, 3.4- liter FPT engine features a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) for increased fuel efficiency and faster response times. No fluids to add or diesel particulate filters to replace means simplified maintenance.
- BIG ON CAB COMFORT - Small in size with big features - Don’t let its size fool you. B75D is our smallest loader backhoe and it redefines the economy class with features found in bigger models, like an ample interior, 360-degree visibility, 2-door access and a roll-up rear window.
|Model||B95C||B95C TC||B95C LR||B110C|
|Gross Horsepower||97 hp||97 hp||97 hp||110 hp||74 hp|
|Base Unit Weight||17,560 lbs||17,730 lbs||18,525 lbs||18,525 lbs||18,295 lbs|
|Loader Width||7' 5"||7' 5"||7' 5"||7' 5"||7' 5"|
|Max Loader Height||14' 0"||13' 11"||14' 0"||14' 2"||12' 5"|
|Max Backhoe Dig Depth||14' 6"||14' 6"||15' 6"||15' 6"||18' 4"|
|Max Backhoe Reach||18' 4"||18' 4"||19' 3"||19' 3"||22' 1"|