Pavijet Mini Paver
Part #: Pavijet-MP
The new compact Pavijet Mini Paver is the most recent evolution in the asphalt finishing sector. The Pavijet MG7 is a completely hydraulic paver. It can be connected to any kind of skid loader with a minimum of 20 HP.
Pavijet Mini Paver
The new compact Pavijet Mini Paver is the most recent evolution in the asphalt finishing sector.
|With an international patent, the Pavijet
is the only paver able to fill with:
|The Pavijet can do many jobs, such as:
|The Pavijet can also bypass any obstacle in the way, like advertising signs, trees, etc. thanks to the retractable screed.|
Easy to use and to transport:
- The Pavijet MG7 is a completely hydraulic paver. It can be connected to any kind of skid loader with a minimum of 20 HP (15 kw).
- The attachment is mechanical and the hydraulic connection is done with quick connects.
- The Pavijet can be loaded and unloaded from the truck by the same skid loader.
- Thanks to its small dimensions, the Pavijet is easy to use and to transport.
- All the functions are hydraulic (auger, screed lifting and lowering, telescopic screed, hopper's opening and closing).
- Because of the retractable hydraulic screed, the machine is very versatile and is able to avoid obstacles that may be in the way.
- The Pavijet MG7 can be controlled from the skid loader and/or with a wireless remote control.
- The wireless remote control allows the operator to have a complete view of the work in front of the machine.
- Variable paving width from 7.87" to 74.80"
- Compact dimensions
- Low price
- High paving speed, up to 82' per minute
- Avoids obstacles along the way
- Possibility to be load the hopper from the street
- Can pave many different kinds of materials
- Wireless remote controlled
- Machine is completely hydraulic
View all Skid Steer Loader Attachments
Return to Government Sales Page